By accessing materials on TransGuys.TV you are declaring that:
1. You are at least 18 years old, and that you are voluntarily choosing to view and access such sexually-explicit images and movie content for your own personal use.
2. You intend to view the sexually-explicit material in the privacy of your home, or in a place where there are no other persons viewing this material who are either minors, or who may be offended by viewing such material.
3. You are familiar with laws in your jurisdiction affecting rights to access and view sexually-explicit material.
TransGuys.TV is committed to protecting the privacy of people whose personal information is held by our company through responsible information management practices. Any personal information provided to TransGuys.TV is collected, used and disclosed in accordance with British Columbia’s Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA).
Personal information is recorded information about an identifiable individual. When we collect your personal information we must identify:
- The purpose for collecting the personal information,
- The legal authority for collecting it, and
- The contact information of our Privacy Officer who can answer your questions about the collection of that information.
If you visit our website to browse, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about the visit:
- The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. This address can be translated to determine the domain name of your service provider (e.g. aol.com or earthlink.com);
- The type of browser and operating system;
- The date and time of the visit; and
- The web pages or services accessed.
Information collected automatically is used for purposes such as assessing system performance, improving web services and website management. TransGuys.TV does not use this data to determine your identity unless required to do so as part of an internal investigation or other law enforcement purpose.
Personal information is collected, used, disclosed and retained by our website is done so under the authority of British Columbia’s Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA). Personal information will only be used by authorized staff to fulfill the purpose for which it was originally collected or for a use consistent with that purpose unless you expressly consent otherwise. We do not disclose your information to other public bodies or individuals except as authorized by PIPA.
TransGuys.TV does not collect personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to use specific online services.
Limitation of Liabilities
Under no circumstances will TransGuys.TV be liable to any person or business entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other damages based on any use of this website or any other website to which this site is linked, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, or loss of programs or information, even if TransGuys.TV has been specifically advised of the possibility of such damages.
Comments on our posts are welcome! You are encouraged to include relevant links in your comments, but competing commercial links are not allowed. Hateful comments will be removed without response.
TransGuys.TV is a sponsored site created by the TransGuys Network. This website accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts published on TransGuys.TV. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of TransGuys.TV is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This website does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
These policies are valid from November 1, 2012.